I might be the business coach you've been searching for...
My expertise is in working with owners of established, service-based businesses and the women who reach out to me for business coaching and mentoring tend to be in one of two situations. They're either feeling stuck and needing to recalibrate themselves and their businesses or they know what they want to achieve but are finding it tricky to fully map out their ideas and prioritise their options.
In either case, I know I can help!
I'm at my best when renovating businesses!
- We'll dig under the surface and pinpoint what's causing the stuckness and confusion or harness the excitement you have for the next chapter and build with it (you might even be feeling both sets of emotions)
- We'll take the myriad of ideas you're wrestling with and shape them into something fresh and vibrant.
- You might toss out some of your current services or exit a market or two.
- You'll likely find yourself casting off some old beliefs and ways of thinking that have been shackling you, trading them in for more supportive ways of being
- You'll soon be exchanging any remnants of the need for external validation for its far more empowering cousin - internal authority, delivered via my Self-leadership principles
- You may find yourself excavating and polishing ambitions and ideas that have been shelved for many different reasons
- You'll definitely anchor into a fresh vision that inspires and re-energises you as we open a skylight or two in your mind.
I guarantee there are new opportunities waiting for their time in the spotlight and working with me will uncover them!
Some of the reasons you might seek coaching.
People choose to invest in coaching for a variety of reasons.
Perhaps for you that's because you want:
- To redevelop your business model because it no longer fits you
- A fresh perspective - a different viewpoint on your business that will lead to new ideas and opportunities
- To set and achieve more effective goals
- Help evaluating and prioritising the options you're contemplating
- To explore expanding into new markets, or diversifying your services
- Your confidence has taken a hit, your inner critic has a lot to say and self-doubt or imposter syndrome is causing doubt and procrastination
- Specific skill development in areas like marketing and sales
- To stop feeling stuck and find a clear path forward
Who is my style of coaching for?
My Business coaching approach, a blend of business strategy powered by Self-leadership, is a collaborative journey. It's an approach that puts you at the centre of your strategy, where we are mindful of your goals, the role you want your business to play in your life, and your unique vision, style, strengths and values.
Coaching with me works best if you:
- Have an existing business in the professional services, consulting or for-purpose space
- Don't suffer from a shortage of ideas, it's more that you need a sounding board to help develop and prioritise them
- Are self-reflective, curious and willing to challenge limiting beliefs
- Recognise that personal growth is a key part of business growth
- Can find it difficult to clearly define and articulate the unique value you create and deliver
- Are not looking for a step-by-step marketing plan to "grow your business to X figures in X weeks" - that is so not my style!
- Resonate with my approach - strategy to grow your business and self-leadership to grow you
Some of the outcomes you can anticipate:
- A refined vision thanks to your improved clarity and confidence
- Succinct and actionable business strategies that fit you – your skills, strengths and style
- A streamlined hierarchy of services with a pricing structure that reflects your expertise
- A strong sense of internal authority that leads to boosted self-belief and better decision making
- The ability to influence yourself to change unhelpful habits
- Owning your worth and the value you create
- Decreased comparison and need for external approval and validation
for you/and or your business
- An enhanced sense of well-being and boosted energy
How will we work together?
Having a stellar strategy is essential. And when we simultaneously anchor you in my self-leadership principles we tame the forces of comparison, competition, and conditioning that can have you doubting your own vision and voice.
My ability to provide both strategic business and self-leadership growth is why working with me is a uniquely valuable experience.
After a connection call, if we both feel enthused and excited we dig in together, typically with an initial 12-week commitment.
The experience will be different for everyone, but these are the core components.
- Strengths, Self-leadership, Enneagram and Values assessments
- Initial half-day workshop (in person or via ZOOM)
- Six subsequent one-hour mentoring sessions
- Documents, models, diagrams and other materials created during our sessions together
- Resources, articles, documents, templates or referrals from my library of resources, suppliers and tools
- Light email and messenger support between sessions
You may wonder why I use the words Coach AND Mentor.
This is because a good Coach is a thinking partner focused on helping you tap into your own resources and creativity to see a new way forward to achieve your desires. A good Mentor calls on their own experience, sharing observations, tools, resources, and advice at the right time to help you reach those goals.
With me, you have access to both skill sets and that’s been invaluable for my clients.
Am I the right Coach and Mentor for you?
Hello there, I'm Angela Raspass.
If we've not met yet, hello! I'm Angela Raspass, a Business Strategist and Self-leadership Coach.
I have a background in corporate marketing, sponsorships, and events, I've grown a successful small business marketing agency, am the co-owner of a national sailing franchise and have been self-employed for more than 20 years.
This means I have significant hands-on experience and knowledge of what it takes to nurture a business AND its owner!
Most recently, I have studied neuroscience, positive psychology and strengths profiling and I bring a self-leadership lens to my business coaching, ensuring we grow you alongside your business.
No one knows you and what you want better than you do. I'm a collaborator who helps you leverage your unique blend of vision, passion, strengths, experience and goals in a business that serves you just as much as you serve your clients.
What is it like to work with me?
When I reached out to Angela for support, I was, quite unexpectedly, promoted to the position of CEO of the Ron Davis Autism Foundation. I felt like I was bobbing around in a vast ocean, focusing all of my energy simply on keeping afloat. I now feel like I am in the boat, at the helm, steering it in a purposeful and exciting direction, with a new level of confidence and self-belief.
I didn’t expect the level of self-knowledge I gained. I learnt so much about the beliefs that were holding me back, the mindset shifts I need to make and simple yet powerful tools to support me on my journey. Having Angela on my support team made it seem possible. She dealt with every challenge that arose with such heartfelt, wise counsel – she came into my life at a time when I thought it might be all too hard.
Angela has helped me to catapult my business not only with her wealth of skills, but also in her ability to help me build my own confidence and belief in myself. I truly believe no-one can succeed if their self-worth is in tatters.
I have thrown my beliefs away around not being a sales and marketing person and now know I am and have always been a natural networker and connector. I am now constantly watching that I don’t over give, that I don’t rescue all my clients and I don’t devalue my work or myself by under
Angela is firstly full of integrity when you work with her. I never got the sense that she was anything but a wholehearted supporter of me as an individual. There aren’t any hidden sides to Angela when you’re working with her. The only surprises you get are good ones!
She is generous in spirit and in her considerable knowledge of what it takes to bring the business to life and grow it to maturity and beyond. Successes start to mount rapidly after working with her!
Working with Angela is a joy! She asked just the right questions at just the right time to help me clarify my thinking and make some initial strategic decisions. She is approachable, knowledgeable and experienced – the perfect combination of traits for me to partner with to redesign my business moving forward.
I hired Angela to get an expert outside perspective on my business and help me to refine and streamline my offerings. She’s given me so much more than that! It’s been such a relief to have someone “in my corner” to bounce ideas off and to offer clear suggestions for improvement. Angela embodies what she promises, is truly generous with her time and resources, and does it all with warmth and energy.